Jiangbei G  No. 31
All subdistrict offices in Jiangbei, People’s Government of Cicheng Town, and departments and subordinates of the People’s Government of Jiangbei District,
The following implementation ideas are put forth with the purpose of further developing the environment of “Mass Public Venture and Innovation”, inspiring college students’ creativity, and encouraging college students to engage in venture and innovation in Jiangbei District in accordance with the spirit of Opinions on Vigorously Promoting the Construction of “North Shore Smart Valley” for the Implementation of the Strategy of Introducing Talents for a More Competitive Jiangbei (Jiangbei Party Committee  No. 25).
I. To encourage social forces to set up venture incubator platforms for college students
1. To encourage to set up college students’ venture parks
(1) A district-level college students’ venture park shall meet the following requirements:
a. The park has a relatively perfect system, including clear goals, nature, orientation and development trend, scientific and standard enterprise evaluation mechanism, venture supporting and annual assessment mechanism, etc.
b. The park has discretionary venues, covering over 2,000 square meters, and over 80% of the total rented venue shall be used for college students’ venture.
c. The park has achieved some significant results. The park shall at least have 20 college students’ venture (referring to those enterprises founded by college students investing no less than 30% of the total registered capital and with the college student being the legal representative of the enterprise) with annual income of over 5 million RMB or E-commerce sales income over 50 million RMB; the park has a certain number of patent applications, awards for science and technology development, number of students on internship.
(2) Certified district-level college students’ venture parks are able to enjoy the following policies:
a. 200,000 RMB would be granted as subsidy for the construction of the park. 40% of the subsidy would be rendered in the first year after the certification, and another 2 30% would be rendered in the second year and third year after the certification respectively.
b. An extra 5,000 RMB per venture would be granted to the park in case enterprises within the park realize their annual sales income of over 1 million RMB or e-commerce sales income of over 5 million RMB for a successive of 2 years.
c. No more than 100,000 RMB would be granted to the park, covering 30% of the total cost for advertising, venue, transportation and equipment renting of municipal-level industrial competitions of influence to a certain extend.
d. To carry out excellent venture park competitions when necessary and parks entitled Excellent College Student’s Venture Park would be awarded with a one-time subsidy of 100,000 RMB.
(3) To encourage setting up of municipal, provincial and national-level college students’ venture parks. Once set up, awards of 500,000 RMB, 800,000 RMB and 1 million RMB would be granted to municipal, provincial and national-level college students’ venture parks respectively. In case a lower-level venture park has successfully developed itself into a higher-level one, the balance of the award would be made up to meet the higher-level standard.
2. To encourage to set up college students’ maker workshops
College students’ maker workshops shall provide free maker stations for college student makers for a successive of 6 months. Maker workshops, boasting over 60% of the total of more than 50 workstations under operation, are able to enjoy a subsidy of 500 RMB for each workstation annually after certified by Jiangbei Human Resources and Social Insurance Bureau. The duration of the subsidy would last for 3 years.
3. To encourage services for college students to start their own businesses
Government would pay for the services for college students’ venture and innovation. Enterprises who are willing to provide public services for college students’ venture are able to apply for registration as service providers for college student makers. A subsidy of no more than 50,000 RMB would be granted each year for such services after approved by the local human resources and social insurance department.
II. To vigorously introduce college students to venture in Jiangbei
As long as college students register their enterprises in Jiangbei and invest no less than 30% of the total registered capital as the legal representative of the enterprise, they are able to enjoy the following polices after verification.
(1) Allowances for office rental. College students’ venture, developing stably for more than 12 months in certified college students’ venture parks in Jiangbei, are to enjoy subsidies for office rental cost, i.e., 50% of the total rental cost for the first 2 years and 30% of the total rental cost for the third year, but each year no more than 20,000 RMB; in case such venture is located out of certified venture parks, 20% of the annual cost for office rental and no more than 6,000 RMB each year would be subsidized for a successive of 3 years.
(2) Venture capital subsidy. To carry out college students’ venture projects competition and subsidies are to be rendered in accordance with the competition result, the investment that has been made for the projects and the potential of future development. Subsidies are classified into 50,000 RMB, 100,000 RMB, 200,000 RMB, 300,000 RMB and 500,000 RMB and would be given in 3 years’ time with 40% in the first year, 30% each for the second year and the third year. The subsidies for venture is supposed to be used for research and development of venture projects and business operation only.
III. To implement the “Fresh Talents Planning”, strengthening introduction and storage of excellent college graduates
1. Who to be introduced
College students who have bachelor degree or above in full time universities and colleges within 3 years after graduation, and meet one of the following requirements:
(1) Graduates of universities sponsored by Project 985;
(2) Outstanding college graduates or above of universities sponsored by Project 211;
(3) Outstanding college graduates or above of universities in Ningbo;
(4) Provincial outstanding graduates of other colleges and universities.
2. Supporting Measures
(1) Work allowance. Such above-mentioned introduced talents are able to included in the “Fresh Talents Planning” as long as they work in enterprises in Jiangbei and are verified by the Jiangbei Human Resources and Social Insurance Bureau after applications for them by their enterprises. In case such talent college graduates sign contracts with local enterprises for more than 3 years and have paid endowment insurance for over half a year, they are able to enjoy government-aided 1,000 RMB as work allowance per person per month for 3 years at the most.
(2) Internship allowance. Enterprises, who have accepted graduates of the “Fresh Talents Planning” or accepted such graduates as arranged by governmental departments of Jiangbei District or municipal departments, are able to enjoy 1,200 RMB per person per month as subsidies. The internship shall last no longer than 6 months.
1. The college students mentioned in this document, (despite special instructions) refer to full-time college or university graduates who graduated from colleges and universities 5 years ago at the earliest. (Full-time doctoral degree graduates are not subject to the limit on year of graduation.)
2. This Document is to take effect from 15 July 2016.
Jiangbei District People’s Government
16 June 2016