Jiangbei District government issuing No.12 
All Street Committees, Cicheng Town People’s Governments, and all district government departments, affiliated institutions:
These regulations are enacted in accordance with Ningbo municipal party committee and municipal government on Some Opinions on Promoting the Development of Cultural Industry (Ningbo party authority issuing No.16 ), with the purpose of advancing the rapid development of cultural fashion industry and accelerating the strategy of “Powerful District with culture”.
Chapter I Special funds, industry category and Scope of application
Article 1 Jiangbei District government will support cultural fashion industry, the district government each year for cultural development of the fashion industry’s fund not less than 50 million yuan for cultural fashion industry project grants, awards and cultural fashion industry service platform construction, and according to the actual needs of the adjustments in a timely manner. The use and management of funds allocated shall be formulated separately by the District Finance Bureau in conjunction with the District Finance Bureau.
In line with their own situations, sub-districts(towns) are encouraged to appropriate capital in the development of cultural fashion industry, draw more investment from outside so as to support the development of industry under their jurisdiction.
Article 2 Industry category of cultural fashion industry. The category of the cultural fashion industry in this provision is as follows:
(1) National standard of ten cultural industries: news publishing service, broadcasting, film and television service, arts and cultural services, cultural information transmission services, culture and creative and design services, cultural and recreational services, arts and crafts production, cultural products production of auxiliary production and cultural activities of production, special equipment production.
(2) Municipal standard of five fashion industries: fashion apparel industry, fashion household industry, jewelry and cosmetics industry, fashion consumer electronics industry, fashion leather products industry.
Jiangbei District gives priority to the followings: Film and movies recording services, literary and artistic creation and performances services, cultural heritage protection services, broadcasting and television transmission services, cultural software services, professional design service, arts and crafts sales, cultural broker’s services, cultural trade agent and auction services, distribution services.
Article 3 Scope of application. The provision is raised to support the companies, individuals and the qualified cultural fashion industrial parks(base) that are registered in the Jangbei District, paid taxes on independent accounting and work on developing, producing and marketing cultural fashion industry or the intermediary activities of it(except state-owned enterprises of district-level).
Chapter II Supporting policies
(1) Introducing cultural fashion enterprise
Article 4 vigorously introducing cultural fashion enterprises. For those enterprises settle in Ningbo shall comply with the relevant supporting policies according to Proposals of the Jiangbei District People’s Government on Speeding up the Transformation of Economic Development and Improving the Regional Economic.(Jiangbei District government issuing No.12) Cultural fashion enterprise shall meet the following specified conditions: personnel dedicated to the field of cultural fashion shall make up not less than 70 % of the staff; revenue from cultural fashion products of the company shall comprise not less than 70 % of the revenue from company's main business.
Enterprises settle down in Ningbo e-business economic creative parks, cultural fashion enterprises of Cicheng town enjoy the same subsidize policies with the local enterprises.
Article 5 Focusing on introducing the leading enterprises of cultural fashion industry. The government gives priority support to the introduction of well-known enterprises at home and abroad or leading enterprises. The specific measures therefore shall be formulated separately.
Article 6 Encouraging enterprises and individuals to introduce cultural fashion enterprises. Enterprises or individuals that introduce cultural fashion enterprises and make them settle in Jiangbei District will receive rewards according to the related investment policies.
(2) Advancing the construction of industrial park
Article 7 Jiangbei District government actively promotes the construction of cultural industrial park, historical and cultural district, the fashion industrial cluster, film and television industrial cluster etc. and encourages social institutions to build and renovate cultural industrial park, fashion industrial cluster, historical and cultural blocks and so on as well as support the old street, industrial areas, plants, natural mountainous scenery, historical and cultural village, ancient villages, original landscape etc. after evaluation by the related authority, a subsidy of not exceeding 1,000,000 yuan for an building area of 10,000㎡，not exceeding 1，400，000 yuan for the area between 10,000㎡ and 20,000㎡，and not exceeding 2,000,000 yuan for more than 20,000㎡.
Jiangbei District encourages such platforms as other maker space and business incubator to develop the cultural fashion. Enterprises can not only receive a subsidy from Science and Technology Incubator (maker space) Certification Regulation but also a balance subsidy from the standard of cultural industrial after evaluated as cultural industrial park by the related authority.
The subsidy above will be appropriated by three years as the proportion of 4:3:3, the first year receive 40% of the total subsidy after acceptance, and the second and third year receive the left 60% after evaluation. (The feasible detailed rules shall be formulated separately)
The district-level cultural fashion industrial parks (bases) should comply with the following requirements:
(1) The industrial parks have complete construction and development planning.
(2) The industrial parks should have special management and service institution.
(3)The industrial parks (bases) should cover an area of over 3,000 square meters with the occupancy rate of 50%.
(4) At least 15 enterprises should be invited in the industrial parks, among which the quantity and building area of cultural fashion enterprises should be no less than 50% of the total.
(5)The gross sales of cultural fashion industrial parks (bases) should amount for more than 50% of total sales.
Article 8 Strengthening the supporting force for new enterprises. More preferential policies are available for new cultural fashion enterprises of this industrial park: every working staff would get housing subsidies with a standard of 10 yuan /㎡ per month for the first three years, within the limit of 10㎡. Those who rent commercial properties in the central urban area get a higher subsidy but no more than 20 yuan per month.
Article 9 Strengthening the assessment of industrial park. The operation of the district industrial parks should be assessed and honored every single year. And the government should carry out the appraisal and award of demonstration park (base) at appropriate time. The feasible detailed rules shall be formulated separately.
Article 10 Improving the industrial parks. The existing cultural fashion industrial parks are encouraged to declare higher level parks of state-level, provincial and ministerial level. For those who establish these industrial parks successfully, a one-off reward of 1000,000 yuan, 500,000 yuan, 200,000 yuan may be granted respectively. The reward will be 50% off for individual enterprises that declare cultural industry model base.
(3) Encouraging cultural fashion enterprises to make great accomplishment.
Article 11 Award the cultural fashion enterprises that make outstanding contribution.
Cultural fashion enterprises boasting financial revenue exceeding 500,000 will be rewarded 50,000 yuan; those exceed 1,000,000 rewarded for100, 000 yuan, those exceed 200,000 for 200,000 yuan and those of more than 5,000,000 for 500,000 yuan. Related bonuses will be granted in two years, 50% in the first year and the left in the second year when enterprises maintain the appropriate size. If enterprises achieve a higher level of award criteria, the implementation of balance subsidies will be granted.
Article 12 The review sessions and honoring of cultural fashion enterprises are held every two years. The specific incentives and feasible detailed rules shall be formulated separately.
Article 13 Cultural fashion enterprises are encouraged to participate the exhibitions at home and aboard and open up domestic and foreign market. For the enterprises participating the government-directed exhibitions, after evaluation as qualified, a subsidy of 15,000 yuan, 10,000 yuan, 5,000 yuan, and 2,000 yuan may be granted respectively for the international level, state-level, provincial and ministerial level of the exhibition. As to independent specialized ornament enterprises attending the exhibition, a specialized ornament subsidy under the standard of 3,000 yuan per square meter will be given, which should not exceed 50% of the actual fares, with the ceiling of 100,000 yuan for each enterprise per year.
Article 14 Supporting enterprises and institutions to conduct professional exchanges. The government encourages enterprises and related institutions to hold the influential professional fashion exchanges and exhibitions. A subsidy of 50% of the cost such as venues, promotion, accommodation, transportation and other expenses are given to the enterprises amounting to 400,000 yuan, with a max of 50,000 yuan. And those major or much more international events are given a max of 1000,000 yuan. Beneficiaries shall file a memorandum to the competent authority before presiding over relavant activities and each beneficiary will hold not more than one sponsored activity in a year.
Article 15 Protecting intellectual property rights of fashion industry. Cultural fashion enterprises that apply for the copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property rights and receive municipal level subsidies will get a ratio of 1: 1 matching grants. For those cultural fashion enterprises that apply for the patent right, they will be rewarded according to the relevant regulations of Patent Grant and Industrialized Management Measures of Jiangbei District ( Jiangbei District government issuing No.13 )
Article 16 Encourage the cultural fashion enterprises to jointing into Stock System. Incentive measures shall be put into practice in accordance with the related regulations of Notice of measures on further promoting company list and Equity Investment. ( Jiangbei District government issuing No.34)
Article 17 Support the high-end fashion industry.
Those enterprises such as fashion apparel made, fashionable home, wearable technology products, consumer electronics etc. in Jiangbei District benefits the same subsidy policy with cultural enterprises at the aspects of R & D design, display & exhibition, office headquarters, the introduction and training of talents etc.
(4) Important industries whose development is supported and encouraged by the government
Article 18 Film and movies recording services
(1) Supporting and encouraging high-quality and original films and television programs. To subsidize producers at the broadcast of original films and televisions of Jiangbei District:
1. As to TV series (not less than 20 programs for each series and not less than 40 minutes for each program) which are first broadcast on major channels like CCTV-1 or CCTV-8 in prime time, and reflect contemporary Jiangbei or Ningbo, the producers of them will receive subsidies of 80,000 yuan and 60,000 yuan for each program respectively (40,000 yuan and 35,000 yuan for each program respectively if not in prime time). As to those first broadcast in prime time and reflecting the history of Jiangbei or Ningbo, the producers will receive 70,000 yuan and 50,000 yuan for each program respectively (35,000 yuan and 30,000 yuan for each program respectively if not in prime time).
As to TV series first broadcast in prime time and reflecting other periods of Jiangbei or Ningbo, the producers will receive 60,000 yuan and 40,000 yuan for each program respectively (30,000 yuan and 25,000 yuan for each program respectively if not in prime time).
The producer will receive subsidies of 20,000 yuan for each program as to TV series first broadcast on other channels of CCTV or provincial satellite TV.
As to documentary films (more than 20 minutes for each program) first broadcast on CCTV or provincial satellite TV, the producer will receive 30,000 yuan and 20,000 yuan for each program. As to cinematographic works (not less than 90 minutes for each movie) premiered on Chinese cinema line, the producer will receive 500,000 yuan as subsidy for each movie. As to those premiered on CCTV-6, the subsidy will be 200,000 yuan.
2. As to high-quality and original cinematographic works published and broadcast on renowned websites such as iqiyi, letv, youku and so on, and whose acquisition price is more than 100,000 according to the contract, the subsidy will be one tenth of the practical purchasing price, but not exceeding 200,000 yuan.
(2) Encouraging media companies to increase fixed assets investment. As to media companies who have completed fixed assets investment the same year (more than 2 million yuan for each large cultural equipment or facility, or more than 5 million yuan investment in total), the government will award them 6% of the actual investment (not exceeding 3 million yuan) after the affirmation and approval of administrative departments in charge of the industry.
(3) Encouraging and supporting film and television post-production companies. As to film and television companies or studios whose registration and production are both situated in Jiangbei District, and whose cinematography works are first broadcast on CCTV, provincial satellite TV or domestic cinema line, the company or studio will receive a subsidy of 10% of their actual production cost, but not exceeding 1 million yuan.
Article 19 Literary and artistic creation and performances services
Encouraging and supporting excellent original literary works. As to original literary works published and distributed by publishing organizations above the provincial level( not involving transferred works)——novels with a circulation of more than 30,000, other original literary works like collections of essays, poems, and scripts with circulations of more than 10,000——the subsidies will reach 50% of the publication cost, not exceeding 100,000 yuan.
(1) Rewarding excellent original works awarding prizes. Original works awarding national, provincial, or municipal prizes or titles shall be rewarded with permanent prizes recognized by the State Administration of Radio, Film, and Television, China Federation of Literary and Art Circles, provincial or municipal relevant departments and shall be given one-off award of max 1 million yuan, 500,000 yuan, and 100,000 yuan according to various work types.
(3) Encouraging the holding of large-scale performances. Performing arts companies (involving performing brokerage firms and intermediary cultural companies) in this district who have ever hold non-profit cultural performances above the municipal level or with large influence can send declarations for subsidies annually. After the assessment and affirmation of the administrative departments in charge of the industry, each firm shall be given subsidy according to the scale and influences of the activities, with an maximum of 300,000 yuan per year.
(4) Encouraging and supporting private performance teams. Encourage and support professional private performance teams in Jiangbei District to conduct exchanges and performances. Those original stage works and rehearsal plays(with length of not less than 45 minutes) which were premiered on CCTV, provincial satellites TV stations or those who have exchanged abroad can send declarations for subsidies annually. After the assessment and affirmation of the administrative departments in charge of the industry, each team shall be given a subsidy with a ceiling of 200,000 yuan per year.
Article 20 Cultural heritage protection services
Encouraging and supporting the industrialization of intangible cultural heritage. Projects which utilize intangible cultural heritage resources in Jiangbei District ( not involving foodstuff like rice cake) to develop and whose annual sales are not less than 1 million yuan shall be given an award of 50,000 yuan, those not less than 5 million yuan shall be given 200,000 yuan as an award and those not less than 10 million yuan shall be given an award of 500,000 yuan, but all at the basis of the assessment and affirmation of the administrative departments in charge of the industry.
(2) Promoting the construction of professional museums. Professional museums ( memorial halls involved) which were newly built and open to the public and cover more than 1000㎡ building area, shall be given an one-off subsidy of 400 yuan for each square after the affirmation and approval of the administrative departments in charge of the industry, with an maximum of 3 million yuan. Professional museums newly opened with rented house with a building area of more than 200㎡ shall be given an one-off subsidy of 200 yuan for each square, with an maximum of 300,000 yuan.
Article 21 Broadcasting and television transmission services
Encouraging the researching, developing, and optimizing of broadcasting and television transmission projects. Broadcasting and television transmission service industries that research, develop and apply advanced technologies, upgrade and reconstruct technical equipment, or that commit to the construction of digitalization, channels of communication, public service technology platform, and APP of news, shall be given a subsidy of 20% of the investment amount of research and development projects after the affirmation and approval of the administrative departments in charge of the industry, with an maximum of 2 million yuan.
Article 22 Cultural software services
Encouraging and supporting excellent original animation works. As to original animation in our district first broadcasted on CCTV and provincial satellite TV stations, the producer will be awarded 3000 yuan and 2000 yuan per minute of the animation respectively, with the ceilings of 3 million yuan and 2 million yuan respectively. The same animation on several different TV stations has broadcast or has awarded various prizes, according to the principle of non-repetition from a high reward.
Excellent animation which is recommended as a priority to broadcast by the State Administration of Radio, Film, and Television, and excellent national on-line games and brain-training games which are affirmed and promoted by the State Ministry of Culture or the General Administration of Press and Publication, will be given one-off subsidy of 200,000 yuan.
(1) Encouraging and supporting the transaction of original animation works. As to original animation works owning independent intellectual property rights, and whose annual gross income of copyright sales and authorization is more than 5 million yuan and not more than 15 million yuan, will be given a subsidy of 3% of the gross sales. A gross sale beyond 15 million yuan, by a standard of 3% of the 15 million yuan and 4% of the left, up to 1 million yuan subsidy is provided. Original or agent derivative products of animation, whose annual total sales is more than 8 million yuan and not more than 20 million yuan, will be given a subsidy of 1% of the total sales. A total sale beyond 20 million yuan, by a standard of 1% of the 20 million yuan and 2% of the left, up to 1 million yuan subsidy is provided.
Article 23 Professional design service
Encouraging the enterprises to attend design creativity competitions at home and abroad, like creativity competitions of construction and engineering, interior decoration, landscape, industrial design, costume design, artworks design, modeling design and so on. For those who won the gold award of renowned international, national, provincial and municipal level (associations not involved) in those competitions affirmed by the administrative departments in charge of the industry, 100,000 yuan, 80,000 yuan, 50,000 yuan, and 20,000 yuan will be given respectively. Those having won the silver award will be given 80,000 yuan, 60,000 yuan, 30,000 yuan and 10,000 yuan.
Article 24 Arts and crafts sales
Encouraging enterprises to engage in arts and crafts business activities. Enterprises engaging in artworks business activities (excluding foreign trade exports), and whose actual annual sales is more than 10 million yuan in Jiangbei District, shall be given a reward of 1% of its annual sales value, with the highest reward per household not more than 300,000 yuan per year.
Article 25 Cultural brokers services
Encouraging and supporting the development of cultural brokerage services. As to cultural brokerage companies registered in this District (including performance brokerage and other cultural intermediary companies), who hold cultural intermediary service activities like publication, film and television, performance, art, cultural relics annually and with an annual turnover of more than 10 million yuan, shall be given a subsidy of 1% of its turnover, with a ceiling of 300,000 yuan for each firm per year.
Article 26 Cultural trade agent and auction services
(1) Increasing support for cultural products exports. Focus on nurturing, supporting, and encouraging a large group of cultural export-oriented backbone export enterprises and cultural trade demonstration base (trading platform) with large-scale export, and strong international competitiveness. Those who are listed on directory of national cultural export enterprises and those who obtained the title of national export base of cultural products shall be given one-off reward of 200,000 yuan. 60,000 yuan will be given to those obtaining provincial level export bases of cultural products.
(2) Encouraging and supporting the auction of cultural arts and crafts. Encourage the development of arts and crafts auction companies in Jiangbei District. As to those excellent companies whose annual actual auction turnover is more than 30 million yuan, give a reward of 0.5% of those turnover.
Article 27 Distribution services
Encouraging and supporting distribution services. To book and audio-visual distribution enterprises, a one-off subsidy of 50,000 yuan will be offered for their opening if they cover an area of more than 200 ㎡ and display over 1,000 kinds of relevant goods. To chain operation outlets of book and audio-visual distribution who reached relevant standards(with fashionable and beautiful appearance, cozy and comfortable inner atmosphere, and with more than 5 chain stores covering over 100 ㎡) , a one-off subsidy of 100,000 yuan will be given. One more chain store opened, another 20,000 yuan will be given. Reduce area requirements of utilizing containers and other creative space as books and audio-visual enterprises or chain stores.
Chapter Ⅲ Intensifying service guarantee to cultural fashion industry
Article 28 Conducting the encouraging and supporting mode of both culture and insurance. Under the condition of excellent original video products produced in Jiangbei District, including TV series broadcast on CCTV or provincial satellite TVs, documentary premiered on CCTV, provincial satellite TVs, prefecture-level municipal TV stations, films premiered on national theater lines, as to the basic types of insurance enterprise purchased with the insurance company when shooting the original works(non-life insurances), an subsidy under the standard of 50% of the insurance premium on the contract will be given to these enterprises, with the ceiling of 200,000 yuan for each enterprise per year.
Large-scale outdoors commercial performances and literary and artistic activities hosted in Jiangbei District, after evaluation as qualified and being filed by the departments in charge, an subsidy under the standard of 50% of the insurance premium on the contract will be given to the organizers, according to the basic insurances assured with the insurance companies (non-life insurances), with the ceiling of 100,000 yuan for each household per year.
Article 29 Conducting the encouraging and supporting mode of both culture and finance. Cooperate with professional cultural &creative financial services institutions, establish risk indemnity fund together, and address the problem of small and micro businesses obtaining financing only at great effort and high cost. Launch creative financial products like option loans, loans to those obtaining investment and insurance, offer enterprises financial services for the integration of investment and financing like investment recommendation, listing scheme, merger and acquisition, capitals management etc.
Encourage social capitals to attend the investment fields of cultural fashion industry. Establish cultural fashion industry fund according to the guidance of the government, the participation of the society and the requirements of the market operations. Encourage investment companies to participate in key projects of cultural fashion industry. Encourage industrial investment funds and private equity funds (investment companies), start-up investment and credit guaranty institutions to conduct business facing various cultural enterprises.
Article 30 Intensifying the organization and management of cultural fashion industry in District. With District Mayor acting as head of the Leadership Group, the relevant leaders held responsible acting as the vice group leader, the group is made up of major leaders of each functional department of the District and each neighborhood community departments (Cicheng Town) .
Article 31 Establishing green channel to facilitate the development of cultural fashion industry. Market Supervision and Administration Bureau, National Tax Bureau, Local Tax Bureau and other relevant departments should simplify their working processes and offer comprehensive, one-package and high-quality services to the registration, alteration, cashing rewards and other sectors of cultural fashion industry.
Article 32 Making an inventory of the stock room. Encourage each neighborhood committee, Cicheng Town and cultural fashion industry to integrate real estate resources and utilize relevant and vacant resources to rebuild and construct cultural fashion industrial parks (bases). The operating and conducting should comply with the documents launched by the municipal government of Ningbo——on Some Opinions Accelerating the Development of Cultural Fashion Industry ( Ningbo Party Authority issuing NO.16〔2015〕) and on Some Opinions Accelerating the Inventory of the Stock Construction Area ( Ningbo Government Authority issuing NO.5〔2016〕)
Article 33 Intensifying support and encouraging for talents in cultural fashion industry. Encourage and support cultural fashion enterprises to cultivate and bring in innovative and entrepreneurial talents, leading talents and key talents. The operating and conducting should comply with the document——on Some Opinions Promoting the Construction of “ Beian Intelligence Village, Ningbo” and Carrying Out the Strategy of Making Jiangbei District Stronger by Producing More Outstanding Personnel( Jiangbei District committee issuing NO.25〔2015〕)
Chapter Ⅳ Supplementary Provisions
Article 34 As to enterprises that belong to the same cultural fashion enterprises and obtain several awards (subsidies) involved in this Opinions(excluding cultural fashion industrial parks and bases), the award/subsidy will be given according to the rule of “complying with the higher scale and no-repetition”. Subsidies concerning with sales amount and turnover should not be given at the same time with subsidies in the file on Some Opinions Accelerating Transferring of Economic Growth Mode to Promote Economic Growth in Jiangbei District ( Jiangbei District government issuing NO.14〔2012〕). Industrial parks and enterprises that have been subsidized on “one subsidy for one enterprise” and “one strategy for one park” should not be given any subsidy in this Provisional Opinions. Give priority to handle to enterprises in accordance with the relevant revenue policies issued by municipal level government/department and those above the municipal level. For those who need the District’s fiscal fund supporting, regard the support funds in this file as necessary. Enterprises that have been given subsidies or awards according to key policies of enterprises encouragement should not be given subsidies or awards according to this document repeatedly.
Article 35 As to subsidies in article 18, paragraph 1, point 4, article 18, paragraph 3, article 22, paragraph 2, and article 26, paragraph 2 involved in this Opinions should not be given at the same time with subsidies in the file on Some Opinions to Accelerate Transferring of Economic Growth Mode to Promote Economic Growth in Jiangbei District ( Jiangbei District government issuing NO.14〔2012〕) or subsidies in key enterprise supporting policies like “ one enterprise one policy ” and “one park one policy”.
Article 36 Except subsidies in article 18, paragraph 2, article 18, paragraph 3, article 21, article 22, paragraph 2, and article 26, paragraph 2 involved in this Opinions, other subsidies are not restricted by terms about enterprise financial contribution in Regulations of Administrative Measures for Specific Financial Funds Supporting Enterprises in Jiangbei District ( Jiangbei District government issuing NO.13〔2015〕).
Article 37 Because the adjustment of the policy, the differential section of subsidies in previous policy will not be traced. If major adjustments are made by the nation, province, or municipality, it will be implemented by the adjusted policy.
Article 38 Subsidies shall not be approved if the proposed enterprise would involve one of the following circumstances: First, enterprises that have unsolved disputes in intellectual property related to declaring subsidized project, or the declaring enterprises have non-performing financial condition or involved serious disputes. Second, in the past two years, the enterprises have records of breaking laws and are punished by relevant departments in taxation, environmental protection, labor, etc. Third, enterprises with fraud declaring materials cannot declare in the two years.
Article 39 This Opinions shall be effective on April 11, 2016.
People’s Government of Ningbo Jiangbei District